Tuesday, January 17, 2012

4 weeks to go(or maybe a little less)



I can't believe this pregnancy is about over and I have not blogged this entire time. Where does the time go anyway? I have felt amazing up until about a week ago(which is completly expected with my past experience being taken into consideration). I have started cramping and contracting pretty consistently which makes it hard to sleep. I went to the doctor this morning and he said I am doing great and measuring right on schedule. I have to go back in 10 days now. I really don't think I will make it to my due date because I already feel like the babys head is pretty low. I am getting excited and anxious to hold and get a peak of this little girl! Jeremy cannot wait to hold a newborn again! He is sooo excited!! The kids are very anxious as well. Detmer loves to rub my belly and asks frequently if he can touch the baby and is very soft with my belly(its so cute). He rubs it while saying in a sweet, soft voice, " Hi baby". Halle asks me every night if she can hug and kiss the baby goodnight. I love how enthusiastic they are. Rilee has probably been the least concerned. He is too busy doing other things to take the time.




I feel so blessed to have such wonderful pregnancies. The Lord is truly aware of me and my needs. It is an amazing blessing!






2 comments:

Mel said...

Tori - you are just as stinkin' cute as ever! Good luck with your last couple weeks!

Jamie said...

Way to rock that belly! You look great! Good luck Tor!