Our sweet little girl arrived February 17th!! We are ecstatic to have her here! The last month of pregnancy was really hard for me. I did not feel well and thought I was in labor constantly. In my mind I kept thinking she was going to come early, little did I know!!! I had to be induced the day before my due date!! I never expected that in a million years!! Here are a few of my favorite photos!! I am sure there will be many more to come!
6 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Those pictures are so stinking cute!
I'll keep waiting to hear some birth details!
Tori - she is adorable! I'm so happy she is here safe and sound. I can't get over her cuteness.
Congrats Tor, she is just beautiful! You look amazing! Hard to think you just gave birth :o)
I love these pics... She is sooooo sweet! Ad those purple bumpkins melt my heart!
Tori, Congratulations on your new arrival! And might I add you are beautiful too! I can't get over her chubby cheeks, so cute!
Another beauty!!!! Congrats you guys and thanks for the announcement...WE Love these little girls!
Congrats! She is so cute! I'm happy for you and definately know how you feel with the last month of pregnancy..I've got four more weeks and I have a feeling they are going to be LONG!
Post a Comment