How exciting Tori!!!
Congrats, that's great! You have such a cute family.
Tori, oh my goodness, I'm dying! I didn't even know you were expecting! Congratulations...I'll bet Halle is beside herself to have another sister. When are you due? You'll have to send me an email when you can with more info. I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! I'm just a tinge jealous....you're such an awesome mother with adorable children! I'm excited for you guys!
Get out! I didn't know you were all knocked up! CONGRATS!!!! I'm just so dang excited!!!!!! Keep us posted on baby girl!!!
Congrats!! You would think we would see you guys more since you do live just around the corner!! Hope you guys are doing awesome!
CONGRATS! SHE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Tori!I'm so excited for you! When are you due?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How exciting Tori!!!
Congrats, that's great! You have such a cute family.
Tori, oh my goodness, I'm dying! I didn't even know you were expecting! Congratulations...I'll bet Halle is beside herself to have another sister. When are you due? You'll have to send me an email when you can with more info. I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! I'm just a tinge jealous....you're such an awesome mother with adorable children! I'm excited for you guys!
Get out! I didn't know you were all knocked up! CONGRATS!!!! I'm just so dang excited!!!!!! Keep us posted on baby girl!!!
Congrats!! You would think we would see you guys more since you do live just around the corner!! Hope you guys are doing awesome!
CONGRATS! SHE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Tori!
I'm so excited for you! When are you due?
Post a Comment