Our good friends Marc and Christina invited us up camping a few weeks ago.
Our kiddos had a blast playing together!!!
I love the beautiful mountains that surround our valley.
We are so blessed to live here.
You see this sweet little red head!!!
She is as cute as can be.
Her name is Adali.
I hope I am not butchering the spelling Marc and Christina!
Anyway she wanted to go home with us when we left.
I would have taken her in a heart beat,
but I don't think her mom and dad would have parted with her.
So- How do you keep a 15 month old from drowning in a very cold, swift moving river???You lock him up in his stroller and give him a popsicle(thanks Christina).
I couldn't keep him out of the river.
He thought throwing rocks in the river was the best thing in the whole world!!
They play so good together!
I think Tate is the winner!!!
Detmer is hanging from his feet behind Jeremy.
Oh-I hope our kids don't have brain damage later in life.
Nope! Those are crescants!!!
I know! I know! We are gormet eaters while camping!









1 comment:
fun posts! i think we will venture out this weekend to go camping. so much work, but so worth it!
Post a Comment