I decided today that motherhood is hard. Just plain hard. Do you ever wish you could just be a mom and a wife? Not an accountant, chauffeur, maid, cook,- there are many others but I will stop. I think I am just very overwhelmed with life right now. Don't worry! I will keep going.....because I promised my Savior when I left heaven that I would. So, that is what I intend to do. No matter how hard life is, I will not give up. I will pray extra hard tonight before I slip into my wonderful, soft bed for strength to move forward. I will then get up and do it all over again. lol!
P.S. Please note that I have completely blown things out of proportion....I am so, so blessed.
5 comments:
Ok, so I love you and am so thankful for you. I so agree - as you well know. You are the best and I am so blessed to have you.
Mandy
I agree! It is BY FAR the hardest job we've ever had!!! But it sure gives us an amazing reward!!! Tori, I feel like this more days then I'd like. Hang in there ~ (which I know you are)
I'd really love to catch up (in person) lol
Next time I'm in Logan can we try to meet for lunch???
I am looking at your blog. I love you. Your personality shows through your comments. :)
Jamie- please, please, please call me to go to lunch! I would love to!!
I'm on it!!!!
Post a Comment