A few weeks ago we decided to head off and go to Bear Lake for the day. It was a beautiful day, but very windy! It was all we could do to keep Detmer from drowning. Jeremy had to build him his own personal swimming pool in the sand bar to keep him out of the lake. I went to Bear Lake thinking it was going to be a relaxing day in the sun. I was quickly reminded that I have a soon to be 16 month old! I do have 2 other children!!! Hello!!! You would think I would have remembered what it was like to take a baby to the lake. It is amazing how quickly you forget!!
Rilee swimming in what he calls "the stinky water"!Trust me- YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW!
What the heck is up with this face any way?Whatever happened to my sweet little innocent Halle?
I think she is taking after her DAD!!
Halle could not stay out of the water.
She is a fish!
Wow!! This lake is so breathtaking!The aqua color is amazing.
I have many good memories of Bear Lake as a little girl.
Love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment