Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gratitude

I have so much gratitude in my heart today. I love General Conference. It truly makes me reflect on who I am. It inspires me to be better. I am so grateful for what I have!! I am so blessed to be a member of the true church. I know that God lives. I know that he sent his son to die for me so I can be forgiven for all the stupid, careless mistakes I make. I have an eternal family! I pray every day that I can teach them the things they need to know so they will choose for themselves someday, eternal life. I love my family with all my heart and I love, love, love, the Gospel!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

tori, i agree with you. i'm not sure if conference is getting better and better each year? or if i'm really starting to listen? i don't remember loving conference like i do now!!! what a blessing to us to have those men lead us. don't you just love them!!!