Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just a little secret(or obsession)...

For as long as I can remember I have loved arts and crafts!
When I was a little girl my mom would make her weekly shopping trip on Saturday mornings.
I always looked forward to it.
I considered it the highlight of my week.
I loved and still love, what I call the "school isle" at our local super store.
I mean what's not to love????
every pen imaginable, markers, crayons, bright colored pencils, paper, chalk, glue, folders, notebooks- o.k. I will stop now before I bore you to death! Anyway, you get the picture.

Then when I was in high-school something amazing began to evolve.
The wonderful world of SRAPBOOKING!!!
I have slowly become a fanatic!
Ribbon, beautifully patterned papers, brads, buttons, stickers- I could go on and on!
In fact I even love the smell of paper.
I love the endless possibilities!
I love to create!!
It is a true passion of mine.
I had this idea for a flower brag book and thought I would share a little bit of me with you!
I have given a few out as baby gifts.
I left them blank so the recipient can add pictures and journal!
Hope you enjoy!
























4 comments:

Woodstock Family said...

Tori, as long as I can remember, you've always given the cutest crafty things as gifts, and I've been lucky enough to be the recipient of some! What a talent you have, and what a blessing to have the time to develop that talent! We sure do miss the neighborhood, and I'm so excited for you to get grass, I'll have to stop by when you announce it's done! I'm glad life is so good for you and your little family!

Melanie said...

You are amazing, Tori. Really! What a talent. You are one of the most creative people I know. Those books are so adorable.

Sarah said...

You make me sick with your amazing ideas. I swear that you need to start making money off of them!

Anonymous said...

You Are Awesome!!! I love you - thanks for always being there for me.
Mandy