I haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I would give you a summary of what we have been up to. Halle and Rilee had their first T-ball game on Tuesday. Halle gave me this little pose and it really made me chuckle. You see- normally this kind of pose would include a bat except for the fact she isn't batting. She is playing first base in this picture. So cute!
Some friends of ours were camping over Memorial Weekend. They so graciously invited us up for dinner on Sunday night. I couldn't believe how beautiful and green the mountains were.
Detmer loved being outside, but wanted to get down off of my lap. Unfortunately he is still not walking. There was no way I was letting him down to crawl around in the dirt, especially when it had rained all afternoon.
mmmmm...... Hot dogs and Capri Suns. Delicious!
Rilee is a pre-school graduate!!!I would have posted a picture of just him but I didn't have one. You see this is his little cousin Chloee. Rilee and her are pretty much inseparable. I tried to get a picture with Rilee and his pre-school teacher, but Chloee jumped right in and had to join in the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment