Monday, June 22, 2009

Random.....

My family is healthy.

My hubby has a job!

We have a home.

I have the fulness of the gospel.

I know where I am going and where I came from.

I have food to eat.

I even got a brand new vacuum today(my old one was ten years old and pretty much blew up the other day- and yes I did take advantage of the brand new Wal-Mart)

Detmer loves to say Mama!

Halle lost another tooth today and gave me specific instructions to write the tooth fairy a note stating that she would prefer to keep her tooth.

WE ARE GETTING GRASS THIS YEAR!! THANK YOU ROB AND CODY! And you to honey!

Isn't this valley beautiful. I know I will grow old with my hubby here!

I could read recipe after recipe on the internet.

I think I just might go crazy if Rilee asks me one more time how many days are left until his birthday!

I love listening to the frogs in my backyard when I am in bed at night.

I am joining the gym tommorow!!

Did I mention we are finishing our yard this year?

My kiddos are growing up to fast. I wish time wouldn't move so quickly.

I have such wonderful family and friends! I could ask any one of them to help me and they would be here in an instant.

Life is good!

No comments: