I had strep throat for the first time ever this week.
For all of you out there who have ever had it, my deepest sympathies go out to you.
These last few days have not been fun.
Why are mom's allowed to get sick any way???
Maybe it so our hubbies recognize what we do all day.
Did I mention I am extremely grateful for the scientist who discovered antibiotics??
Every time I get sick which isn't very often I am reminded at how amazing our bodies are. I am so grateful that my body heals itself after an illness. Our Father in Heaven has given us an amazing gift.
3 comments:
Oh, Tori, I'm so sorry that home remedy didn't work for ya! I guess we tried it a little too late in the process of getting strep throat. I agree, antibiotics are the BEST!!!! I'm glad they're working for ya!
So glad you're feeling better! Sorry I didn't get the dvd over to you last night, I'll try again tonight. I'm just glad you got those antibiotics before enrichment, priorities here...;) Talk to ya later!
Tori, I'm SO sorry. I wish I was in town to take your kids and help you. You are such a trooper. I hope you get feeling better FAST!
Post a Comment