Friday, March 6, 2009

I want a molar like dad.......


For a while now Jeremy has been shaving his head. I think it is due to the fact that he has been cursed by marrying into my family. What is the curse you say???? Baldness. I am just now realizing that baldness is not only hereditary it is contagious. You see I have 4 brothers and all 4 brothers shave their heads. Each one of their hair lines are climbing higher and higher towards the back of their heads. They have each resisted the urge to grow out what is left and comb it over(thank you, thank you, thank you). Instead they have chosen to go with the sleek, shiny, tough look. Did I mention I am thankful for that?? Did I mention that none of Jeremy's other 4 brother's have problems with hair loss??? Do you see what I mean when I say it is contagious? I even have one other brother in law(my sister's awesome husband ERIC(lol) who is also bald and yes he also has the sleek, shiny, tough, look going on. I guess that leaves you Kenny!!! You see my youngest sister Melanie is married to Kenny. So, it is only a matter of time before he catches the disease. He just hasn't been married into the family long enough. Let me see now- Jeremy and I had been married 8 1/2 years before he caught it. That means that Kenny has about oh- 5 years tops.


Any how, the last 6 months I have noticed that Jer is becoming a little thin on top. If you know my husband you know that thin could only apply to his head(lol). He has become quite the little barber lately. A few weeks ago he was in trimming his hair when I heard him say, "Hey Babe, Come here!" When I went in the bathroom this is what I found.....




Now Rilee had to obey his curiosity by following close behind me into the bathroom. He thought Dad's hair cut was the COOLEST thing he had ever seen. Jeremy continued his hair cut. YES, he did shave that ugly thing off!!! But, the next day Rilee told me he wanted a molar. I was thinking to myself-What in the world is he talking about?? Then like a brick wall it hit me. He meant a MOHAWK!!!!!





2 comments:

Woodstock Family said...

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.....Jamen has tried this look many times! Actually, I'm the one who cuts his hair, so I'm the one who jokes around about keeping it that way! Isn't it fun the way the kids eat it all up! My boys haven't asked for their hair that way yet, maybe because it really does look horrible!!!!! I love your posts! And I'm so sorry about your precious kids! I hope your baby doesn't catch something! Halle & Riley, I hope you feel better soon!

Bastian's said...

Tori - hope you don't mind I saw your blog on Melanie's so I just helped myself! (hahaha) Your family is so cute! I miss seeing their cute faces. the baby is adorable.
jen