Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Big Day!

Wow. Wow. Wow!!!


I will do my best to put this wonderful day into words.


Our sweet little(ok- I still think of her as being little)Hal-bug got BAPTIZED!!!


I can't believe it! I really can't believe it.


We have an 8 year old.


I mean really....I have an 8 year old.


Crazy.


The time is flying by at lightening speed.

Halle has been anticipating this day for months.

I have never seen her so excited for something.


I will some this day up by saying...that is was perfect!



You may not know this,

but Halle has one of the best school teachers in the entire world.

That's right!

This is Mrs. Tuddenham.

Can you believe a school teacher would take the time out of her busy Saturday

to go to a baptism for a student that she all ready sees 5 days a week?

AMAZING I TELL YA!! AMAZING!

It was awesome to see you there Mrs. Tuddenham!!

Halle loves you!!


Halle and Chloee!
Two peas in a pod!


I love this picture!
From left to right
Halle's Grandpa and Grandma Pearce,
Halle's Great Grandma and Grandpa Pearce,
Halle standing below Great Grandma Pearce
Halle's Grandma and Grandpa Maddock
Thanks to each of you for coming!
I can't describe how good it was to have you share
such a special day with us!






Halle you are beautiful!

I can see the light in you!







Got to have a family picture!









Proud mama and papa!






Daddy and Halle!








Daddy and Halle at home before leaving to the church!





Mom and Halle





This was truly a wonderful day.

There were sweet little moments(tender mercies)

I experienced that are too sacred for me to share,

but they are a confirmation of the importance of the simple ordinance of baptism.

I know that baptism is necessary to return to our Heavenly Father.
When the day came to a close,

I couldn't help but think about the next

ordinance she will experience.

I know it will be glories and wonderful beyond comprehension.

I pray every day she will hold fast to that iron rod

and focus her sights on the temple of the Lord.

I know it is where her Heavenly Father wants her to be.

We love you very much Halle.

I am so proud of you and the

decision you made to be

BAPTIZED!



















3 comments:

Mel said...

I can't believe Halle is baptized! What a special day...for all of you! Halle is so grown up and so pretty. And Tori, you look AMAZING!

Jamie said...

What a perfect day for her and your family! You have great kids Tori! She really is a special girl!
And Tori my dear, you look amazing!

Jamie said...

OK, I just realized the last sentence I wrote was the exact same as the girl above me. Didn't see it till now. lol But it does confirm you're look'n good!