Monday, January 24, 2011

Pretty, Pretty, Princess....

I don't know if you know this,
but my kiddos may just have the best dad in the whole world!!!
Any dad that plays Pretty, Pretty, Princess is the
BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!
I love you Jeremy!!











4 comments:

Jamie said...

What a guy! Looks like you picked a good one!
Tor it was so nice hearing your voice the other day. I forget how much I miss my old friends. I'd love to come spend the day with you and Danielle. Thanks so much for being there for her. I feel so protective of that girl and I'm glad she has you close!

Mel said...

Ok, that just might be the funniest thing ever. Good dad!

Lacey Dahlgren said...

I always knew Jeremy had a little Princess inside just waiting to get out!

Sarah said...

What up Dawg?! You stole my crown!!