Monday, November 1, 2010

Just an ordinary day at our house...

We seem to have something very cool in our backyard. At least that's what all the neighborhood kids say. When we looked into buying our home we realized there was a natural spring in our backyard. Well, water can be a neat thing, but on the other hand- it can attract many unwanted things or should I say REPTILES. This happened to be a very extraordinary day for the kids. Not because they caught one snake, but because they caught FOUR!!!!
Now
stay
with
me
and
please
try
not
to
faint!!
(left to right Rilee, Halle, Nelson, & Owen)
Nelson and Owen are our neighborhood buddies!


OH MY!!!


Who really needs a kitten anyway?
A snake will do just fine!!






3 comments:

Jamie said...

I did faint!!! I can't even handle looking at the pics. I have to pull my feet up off the ground now. lol
I hate ALL snakes! You are a brave mama!

Mel said...

Oh.My.Goodness.

Your kids are brave.

I feel sick.

Darcy said...

OOOH my your kids are so brave. I won't even touch one. I can't believe they are playing with them! AAAH. You rock for letting them.