So, we really did have a great summer. Here is a short re-cap of what we were up to.
We played with cousins. This is Halle and her cousin Abbi. They are only a couple of weeks apart and Halle is almost a full head taller than her. They are very good friends, but don't get to see each other often enough! 
We did a little smore makin' in the back yard.
We did a little smore makin' in the back yard.
We pretty much lived on the trampoline!
(and yes that is grass in the backyard-YIPEEE!)
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!

Detmer spent many a summer day being king of the hose!

We did the Hogle Zoo thing!
Detmer spent many a summer day being king of the hose!
We did the Hogle Zoo thing!
He was such a trooper!
He still has his favorite blanky!
We had a great 4th of July with my sister and her family!

We played at the park a lot!!
We played at the park a lot!!
By the way this is one of my all time favorite things to do.
I love everything about it
the ball park
the amazing technique of the players
the smell of the popcorn
the layed back atmosphere
being with my family
listening to Detmer sing, "Take Me Out To The Ball Game"
saying CHARGE...a million times
saying CHARGE...a million times
I could go on and on!
3 comments:
Summer did go by way too fast! I wasn't ready for school to start. You guys had a busy and fun one!!!
Just a side note... I LOVE your hair!!! The color is just beautiful and it's so long! My goodness girl, you're a knock out!!!
Love the update, Tori! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It makes me sad that we haven't seen them grow up this last year...but they still are cute as the dickens!
I LOVE THIS FAMILY!
Post a Comment