Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rollerskates and Throw-up.....

On Wednesday night my little, sweet 2 year old woke up screaming and throwing up at the same time.

It. was. a. very. long. night.

When you have a little boy who is extremely attached to his blanket it can make it very hard to sleep at night without it.

Ya see. He threw up all over his blanket, which required washing and drying it at 1:00a.m.

What might you ask got us through the 2 hours of washing and
drying "B"(as he would call it)?

SESAME STREET

and folks, I am TIRED of SESAME STREET.

ATTN: MOMS

Wouldn't you think that after 24 HRS of no up-chucking, he would be in the clear?

And, when I say in the clear I mean, Wouldn't you think that your child is threw throwing up?

Call me crazy but, I thought we were in the clear.

Maybe Big 5 Sporting Goods was not a good choice, but I wasn't shopping for me.

It wasn't even a selfish buy I was looking to make.

My sweet, not so little, almost 7 year old asked for a pair of roller skates for her birthday.

Big 5 was the obvious choice. Right?

Then why oh why would my little, sweet 2 year old decide to throw up all over me, himself, and the Big 5 floor?

Because he wasn't in the clear.

Now why didn't I think of that?

P.S. I bet you are really glad there are no pictures on this post!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Tori, I am seriously ready to throw up for you. Funniest post - but at the same time, so very sad for you.

Jamie said...

Um, I feel bad that I laughed my can off through that whole post!
I'm so sorry you had to deal with that... but you painted such a vivid story, and being on this end you made me laugh! :o)
Hope your little guy is feeling better!