Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Fun!

I thought I would share a little of our Halloween fun with you all.
We had a blast this year!
Halle and Rilee loved cleaning out their own pumpkins.
Detmer was much more interested in eating.

Halle and Rilee wanted to be the same thing they were last year. It made it very easy on me!



I don't know if you have heard, but I have a 4th child. Here he is!
Seriously- Jeremy has the best sense of humor!
Never a dull moment at our house.



CHEESE!



Now I know where my children have learned to do this!




Rilee and an unknown hand.




Halle got a little carried away with marker before she started.
But, still a very cute pumpkin!



Cleaning the yuckies out!








Daddy getting them started.
He loves to carve pumpkins with the kids!
I love this picture because it is their first reaction to feeling the pumpkin "inerds".
They are both smiling so cute!












No comments: