Where does the time go? I mean from the time these sweet little beings come to visit us from heaven until the time they are 1. Honestly- Where does it go? Do we not notice the days flying by because we are in a fog from sleep deprivation? The first year goes so FAST!!! I can't believe my baby boy is 1. I love this age!!! Little Detmer is a great sleeper, he entertains himself, he is on a great schedule, he is so pleasantly happy- even through getting molars and having ear infections. I love babies!!! This picture was taken after the day was winding to a close. He was exhausted and ready for bed. This is his favorite blankie. He sucks on the little pieces of fabric to go to sleep. Grandma Maddock is holding him.
He got this fun basketball hoop for his birthday. He actually tried it out before we even bought it. His best buddie and cousin Jackson got one for his birthday in February. Detmer played with it when we were over at their house last time. We figured it was a winner because he loved it so much!! Thanks Matt and D.
No problem opening!!!
I am not a cake maker. I usually order my kids birthday cakes. I was feeling a little guilty for not trying harder to create a home made cake. This was my version. Thanks to my good friend Melanie for the design. The kids all loved it!!
What a great day!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DETMER!!
We love you so much!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment