Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Do I really have a 6 year old??????

I can't believe that I have a 6 year old!!
I know those of you who have older children are laughing at me right now.
6 years have zoomed by!!!!
Someday I will figure out how to rotate my pictures so you don't have to turn your head to look at this!!
Halle and her new birthday bike!!!

Halle decided that she wanted to have a friend birthday party this year.
We had so much fun.
I have to admit I was a little nervous about doing it.
I was afraid of keeping things under control.
It was a blast!
All the girls that came were so well behaved.
We made princess crowns, princess necklaces, and painted also.




I love this picture.
These girls are adorable!!



Sooo cute.
Happy Birthday Halle!!!
We love you!!

Wheh- birthdays are through for this month.
3 is a lot to have in 1 month!!!






2 comments:

Nutty Nielsen's said...

So cute. Makes me want to have a little girl. Tell her happy birthday from me. Utonya

Woodstock Family said...

Happy Birthday Halle! I saw all the cars going to your party and thought, "What lucky girls, to go to one of your parties!" You're definitely a beautiful 6 year old!