Sunday, February 15, 2009
It's the people who want us to go to another Ward...
Yesterday when I got out of the shower I heard the doorbell ring. I wasn't prepared to answer the door if you know what I mean. I glanced downstairs and saw Halle and Rilee staring out the window through the blinds. Halle shut the blinds and looked at Rilee and said, "No, Rilee those are the people who want us to join another ward." I looked out the window and saw the Jehovah Witness' leaving. I can only imagine what they thought as they saw Halle and Rilee staring at them through the window and then to top it all off we didn't answer the door as they rang the door bell twice and knocked. I hope I will get another chance to redeem myself so they know we are not trying to avoid them. They stopped by a month ago and gave me a magazine to read. I told them I would read it( I was trying to be kind). I figured they would try to make a follow up visit. The magazine confirmed the fact that I all ready have the knowledge of the true church. I feel so amazingly blessed to have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment