Halle and Jeremy went to "Western Night" at school last week. They had one night for mom's and son's and another night for dad's and daughters. They got to dance, have rootbeer floats, and get there picture's taken. I was explaining to Halle before she went what would happen so she new what to expect. When I told her she would be dancing with daddy she said, "Mom, that sounds humantic." I think what she meant to say was romantic. It was so cute!!! My kids are growing so fast!!!
2 comments:
Tori, so cute! I got to go with Toren and it was an absolute blast to give him some one-on-one time. Learning how to country dance was a plus too! Your blog is way cute, I love the background! Thanks for letting me hold your baby during Relief Society, what a change to hold a baby who doesn't squirm and scream! He's adorable!
A BLOG??? i had no idea you blogged. i found you from kristas. Halle is so cute! your kids are always saying funny things it sounds like! :)
Post a Comment