Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a wonderful holiday!!!

" Halle Montana"
Thank goodness her real hair is brown!!
Santa brought Rilee the Yoda he wanted!!! His sleepy eyes are a big indication of how early we arose!!

Santa brought Halle the hairstyler she wanted!! She has used it many times!! Nothing like pink and purple beaded extensions. A little girls dream(as if she doesn't have enough hair as it is!!)


When Santa visited Halle at school he gave the kids "Reindeer Food" to sprinkle outside on the snow. The kids had a blast doing this!!



Jeremy helping Halle sprinkle magic dusted Reindeer Food. I love that Halle is in her robe!!




Rilee's nerf gun from Grandma and Grandpa Pearce.





Thankfully no eyes have been lost.





Jeremy was telling Halle and Rilee to let Detmer open his own
present!! They have such a hard time staying away. Presents are so fascinating!!!







We always have Christmas Eve Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Pearce's. It is so fun to have the whole family together. I thought these pictures of Grandpa and Detmer were really cute!!








Detmer and Grandpa Pearce
















O.k.-so Detmer isn't wearing his pajamas. He was more interested in playing with the tag!!










Halle is getting so big. She just lost her first two teeth. I sure wish I knew how to change these pictures so you are not turning your head sideways right now.













I asked Rilee to show me his best Jedi pose. I think he gets the intensity from the Pearce side!















Halle- so photogenic!!!














Our holiday began by the kiddos opening their new p.j.'s from Jeremy and I. I was a little worried before they opened them because Rilee was talking about how excited he was to play with a toy a little early. But, the pajamas did not dissapoint!!!! They were very happy to say the least. I love the bathrobes that came with Halle and Rilee's. I couldn't find one for little Detmer, but his P.J.'s were still darn cute.


















































































No comments: