Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bless Halle......

O.K. so today at breakfast I asked Rilee if he would say the blessing. He gladly accepted. Now you have to know Rilee. He knows just how to push Halle's buttons. I should have been paying closer attention to his actual prayer. All of a sudden I realized what he had just said. His exact words were, "please bless Halle that she won't be a stinker winker any more." Now being a mother I knew I needed to show some maturity. But, let me tell you it was all I could do to hold back an outburst of laughter. I kept my composure especially because Halle was in tears. Oh, there is such a difference between boys and girls. Gotta love em!! Did I mention that Rilee went on to pray that Halle would shut her eyes and fold her arms during the prayer!!!

2 comments:

Matt and D's Family said...

That is so funny.... Good thing for kids to keep us smiling

Alana Lange said...

I love it! Aren't three year olds the best!